TunesBank Apple Music Converter app allows Apple Music users to convert Apple Music files to MP3, WAV, FLAC and M4A for offline playback.
This article reviews TunesBank and its features to help you find the best way to convert Apple Music files to mp3 or other formats.
Why do you need TunesBank?
Apple Music offers one of the best online music libraries with cool features and user-friendly interface. However, you cannot download and transfer Apple Music files to other unauthorized devices, such as MP3 players, iPod Nano or PS4.
The reason is that Apple uses Apple’s Fairplay DRM to encrypt songs in M4P format so that you can only play Apple Music tracks on authorized iOS/Android devices with Apple Music app or computer with iTunes .
That’s why you need a third-party app like TunesBank Apple Music Converter to convert Apple Music songs to MP3 for offline listening.
What are the main features of TunesBank Apple Music Converter?
- Convert Any iTunes File: You can convert the following files using TunesBank: M4P, AAC, M4A/M4B audiobooks, M4V, AA and AAX audiobooks, etc.
- You can convert iTunes files to any of the following formats you prefer: MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, AC3, AU and AIFF.
- Converted files can be played offline anytime without Apple Music subscription.
- TunesBank removes DRM from Apple Music and converts them to DRM-free audio formats, helping you share the files and play them on any device.
- Read and retain ID3 tags and metadata: Converted files will retain information such as: titles, artist, album, year, genre, bitrate, codec, sample rate, channels and audiobook chapter information.
- 5-10X Conversion Speed: You can convert four-minute Apple Music songs using TunesBank in less than 50 seconds without quality loss or loss of information.
- TunesBank automatically loads music from iTunes, including Apple Music songs, playlists, albums, purchased iTunes, music videos, audiobooks, etc.
- 24/7 Support: If you have any problems using the app or activating your license, you can get all the help you need from TunesBank support.
Free version and tariffs of TunesBank
In this part of the TunesBank review, we evaluate the free version, subscription plans, and payment methods available for the media converter.
Convert your iTunes media for free
TunesBank Apple Music Converter offers a 30-day free trial period before upgrading to paid plans. During this period, you can convert iTunes audio files, Apple Music and audiobooks for free. Moreover, the trial version will allow you to test the application yourself.
However, you can only convert the first three minutes of any file during the trial version. So, if you want to use the app to its full potential, we recommend purchasing a TunesBank license.
As the picture below shows, after installing TunesBank app on your computer, you get 30 days free file conversion.
TunesBank packages and their price
You can install TunesBank on both Windows and Mac devices. However, the price is the same on both operating systems.
TunesBank offers two packages: Personal License and Family License. Whichever you choose, you will enjoy a 7-day money back guarantee from the developers of the app.
The price and features of TunesBank Personal License
The app offers the following features on the Personal plan for $39.95:
- Lifetime license
- Lifetime free updates
- License for a PC or Mac computer
The personal package is the best option for people who only need to convert their iTunes files on one device. However, if you need to convert iTunes files from different Apple IDs on multiple computers, check the next option.
TunesBank Family License Price and Features
You can purchase a family license from the TunesBank store for $79.95. This package offers all the features of the personal license, but it allows you to use the same license on five PCs or Macs instead of one.
The family license is definitely the best choice if you and your family or friends want to share TunesBank. Note that if five people were to use the personal license, they had to pay $40 each. However, by using the family license, each person’s share will be reduced to just $16.
How can I pay for my TunesBank license?
You can license the product in over 195 countries. The following payment methods are supported by the TunesBank store:
- American Express
- Bank transfer
- Diners Club
- To discover
- U Kash
- 7 eleven
TunesBank User Test
In this part of the TunesBank review, we show you how to download and install the application on a Windows PC. Additionally, we will show how to convert files using TunesBank.
Note that the installation process is almost the same and quite simple on a Mac. Moreover, the user interface is exactly the same on both operating systems.
How to Download and Install TunesBank on Windows
TunesBank is compatible with Windows 7 and later versions of Windows. Click here to access the TunesBank website. Then follow the instructions below to download and install TunesBank:
- Click it Free try as shown below to download TunesBank for Windows. Then the Windows app will start downloading automatically.
- Once the download is complete, run the installation file.
- First, you need to select the language and then click on Okay.
- Next, you must accept the license agreement. Click it I agree button to continue.
- Select the directory where you want to install TunesBank. Then click To install.
- Wait for the installation to complete. Keep your PC connected to the Internet during installation.
- After the installation is complete, restart your computer to make sure everything is working properly.
Now you can launch TunesBank on your PC.
How to convert files using TunesBank; is the app user friendly?
Now that you’ve installed TunesBank, let’s test the app to see how it works. Follow the instructions below to convert Apple Music files using TunesBank:
- First, you need to upload the files you want to convert using iTunes. Next, close iTunes and launch the TunesBank app.
- When you run the program, you can see that all your iTunes media songs and playlist will automatically load into TunesBank.
- Select the songs you want to convert.
Extra tip: Creating a playlist will allow you to select all files at once.
- Select the output preference. You can convert Apple Music to seven formats with the quality you want. Additionally, you can select one of the output profiles by selecting the options in Output size listing.
- Metadata: You can modify the metadata if you wish. Just click on the Metadata button as shown below to edit the track information.
- Now select the output folder location on your PC.
- Now click on the Convert at the bottom of the TunesBank window to start converting your files at maximum speed without sacrificing quality.
- After the conversion is completed, TunesBank displays the converted files as below screenshot shown. You can view the files on your file explorer by clicking on the Show output file in front of any sound file.
Overall, working with TunesBank is intuitive and user-friendly, especially thanks to the user interface which mimics the iTunes user interface. The music files were converted at a reasonably fast rate and you can use them indefinitely without Apple DRM restrictions.
TunesBank Review Conclusion
Before giving TunesBank our final verdict, let’s recap the app’s pros and cons.
The positives of TunesBank
- Friendly interface and easy operation
- Users can convert any iTunes/Apple audio file to seven different formats
- Reasonable price with lifetime license and support
- Comprehensive and reliable customer support
- Available on Windows and Mac computers
Negatives of TunesBank
- The free trial version only converts the first three minutes of any file
In conclusion, TunesBank Apple Music Converter is an excellent application that we highly recommend. The app makes up for the most annoying setback of iOS devices and Apple Music, which cannot play files on any app other than iTunes.
You can convert AAC, M4A and other Apple Music files to formats like MP3, FLAC and other formats. The myriad advantages of TunesBank outweigh the one drawback of the free version discussed above; therefore, many users have left 5-star reviews.
Do you have any thoughts on this? Let us know below in the comments or forward the discussion to our Twitter or facebook.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. Opinions, reviews and other editorial content of KnowTechie remain objective and are not influenced by the sponsorship.