Tired of DRM and want to listen to music the old fashioned way? TuneFab Apple Music Converter allows you to remove DRM from Apple Music, iTunes purchased M4P songs up to Audible AA / AAX audiobooks. Features include;
Convert Apple Music to Multiple Formats: Besides DRM decryption, you can also convert and save formerly DRM protected M4P songs, albums, playlists in a common audio format of your choice such as MP3, AC3, M4A and more.
Built-in audiobook converter: Yes, it also works as an audiobook converter or audiobook DRM removal software that allows you to convert and then record / stream any purchased iTunes or Audible audiobook.
Enjoy music on any device: Using TuneFab Apple Music Converter is the easiest way to enjoy Apple Music on multiple devices at once without using a family subscription with also support for offline playback.
Batch conversion: Select and convert multiple songs, playlists, albums and audiobooks with just one click.
Customizable parameters: Customize audio settings like bit rate, sample rate, etc. and edit ID3 tags manually.
ID3 Tag Editor: Automatically edit and save artist name, album name, song title, album cover and other ID3 tags.
16X fast conversion: Convert Apple Music at 16X faster speed without affecting the quality of the original music file.
Supported input formats
- All audio formats supported by iTunes including Apple Music M4P, Protected AAC, Purchased AAC, MP3, iTunes M4B, M4A, AIFF, WAV and Audible AA / AAX.
- Protected iTunes M4V video.
- Unprotected M4V, MP4, MOV video
Supported output format
MP3, AC3, AAC, M4A, M4R, AIFF, FLA, CAU, MKA
How does TuneFab Apple Music work?
TuneFab Apple Music is very user-friendly. Converting Apple Music to an audio format of your choice is a simple 3-step process.
- Step 1: Preview and select from the main UI song / audio list
- 2nd step: Select the desired output format and output folder to save the converted songs.
- Step 3: Click Convert to start the conversion process
Where to get TuneFab Apple Music Converter?
You can get TuneFab Apple Music Converter from their official website website. A free trial version is also available for your testing. It is available for Windows and Mac. Below the system Terms & Conditions from the official website
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 operating system (32-bit or 64-bit) OR macOS 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13 and 10.14
- Processor: 1G Hz processor or higher
- Resolution: 1024 × 768 display or higher
- RAM: 512MB or more of RAM memory
- iTunes: 12.2 or later released (latest iTunes version recommended)
Still not sold? Here are some customer reviews:
“Installed quickly and easily. It works well so far! I needed something to convert my iTunes purchases prior to 2009. Using TuneFab Music Converter, I converted all songs to MP3 successfully. “‘
“I used this program to add Apple Music to my wedding video. It’s easy to use, straightforward, and does exactly what it should. You can choose M4A, MP3, M4R, FLAC, etc. as the output format. To like.”
“Right now, many non-Apple devices still do not support Apple Music. This software is really useful and thanks to it I can freely listen to Apple Music songs on my iPod classic and MP3 player. PERFECT TOOL!
So what are you waiting for? Go on and embrace the world of DRM-free music using TuneFab Apple Music Converter.