The Qmmp is a Winamp alternative for Ubuntu or other operating systems. It has a minimal interface just like Winamp. The Qmmp is a free to use, open source media player based on Qt which is not only available for Ubuntu but can also be installed on ALT Linux, Arch Linux, Debian GNU / Linux, Fedora, FreeBSD, Gentoo Linux, Mageia, PCLinuxOS, openSUSE, RedHat, Slackware, Linux Mint and Windows. here is link to download the Qmmp.
Qmmp, an open source media player based on Qt. It supports multiple audio file formats, DSP effects, DSP effects, visual effects; Support for output system (OSS4 (FreeBSD), ALSA (Linux), Pulse Audio, JACK, QtMultimedia, Icecast, WaveOut (Win32), DirectSound (Win32) and WASAPI (Win32)); Support for XMMS and Winamp 2.x skins, 10 band EQ, MP3, Vorbis, AAC, AAC + stream support, MMS support, removable device detection, video playback via Mplayer, lyrics (using lyrics. wikia.com), Last.fm/ Scrobbler Libre.fm, CDDB support, stream browser, audio recording and more …
Steps to install Qmmp on Ubuntu 18.04 or Linux Mint via command terminal
1. Access your Ubuntu system.
2. Simply open the operating terminal (keyboard shortcut CTRL + ATL + T).
3. In the Command Terminall, first, run the system update order.
sudo apt-get install update
4. Now, trigger the download of Qmmp and the install command.
sudo apt-get install qmmp
5. Once the Qmmp music player is installed, go to the app and search for Qmmp.
6. Click on the Qmmp icon and you are ready to play your music.
Other useful resources: