Everplay is a pure Hi-Res music player for the iOS platform. As an audiophile, I want to play high resolution audio on my iPhone, but searching the iTunes Store over and over again, it’s hard to find a music player app that I’m very happy with. So I decided to develop one, from an audiophile’s point of view. Everplay is compatible with the latest version of iOS, it supports all popular formats including high resolution ones. Everplay is easy to use and almost fully functional.
One of the most important features of Everplay is that it supports DSD playback (up to 11.2 MHz, or DSD256), in terms of PCM and DoP. When PCM mode is selected, DSD is converted and output as PCM. When DoP mode is selected, DSD is output as DSD on PCM. (The connected device must be DoP compatible with this mode, otherwise the DSD will be output as PCM even if DoP mode is selected.)
Everplay supports music files up to 384kHz / 32bit and oversampling output mode, you can select a custom output sample rate to play. It can automatically choose the maximum supported format to read, so you never have to worry about changing the output device.
When it comes to music management and transfer, Everplay supports Wi-Fi transfer, iTunes file sharing, and Airdrop. With Wi-Fi transfer, all you need to do is enter an IP address in your computer’s browser to share music files between the computer and the Everplay application.
Any questions about Everplay, please contact us through the feedback function without any hesitation! For your feedback, we really fixed some hidden bugs, thanks everyone!
• FLAC (MQA), APE, WAV, ALAC (M4A), AIFF, AIF, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC,
• SACD (ISO), DSF, DFF (DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 support PCM and DoP output modes)
• CUE (sheet)
[Music Management and Easy Transfer]
• WiFi music transfer (Http)
• iTunes file sharing
• Management of playlists
• File management
• Air drop
• Support for loading music from iTunes library
• Support for Carplay function
• Thousands of visualizations built into the player that beat with music, this is one of the most advanced visualizers in the App Store.
• High resolution audio source playback up to 32 bit / 384 kHz
• Playback of a DSD audio source up to 11.2 MHz
• One hundred equalizer settings with random playback
• Random EQ for each song during playback
• Search for songs
• View information about the song and the connected device
• Oversampling function
• Sleep timer
• Disable automatic lock screen
• Automatic download of album image (on / off)
• Automatic download of artist image (on / off)
• DSD to PCM
• Dop (DSD on PCM)
• Custom output sample rate
• Redesigned interface and player interaction
• Online lyrics
• Uninterrupted reading
• Resampling rate algorithm
• Variable read rate
• Fast forward and fast reverse
• Repeat play A → B
• Siri play
• Shortcut reading
• Support for multiple iPadOS windows
URL scheme: FancyMusicPlayer
Subscription name: Hi-Res & DSD (annual)
Duration of subscription: One year
Terms of Service: You can read your Terms of Service here for more details: http://www.appgreat.com/FancyTermsOfUse/
Auto-renewing subscription: Your subscription will renew annually. that is, you will be billed every year.
– The price may vary depending on the location.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
– The subscription renews automatically unless automatic renewal is deactivated at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user’s account settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, if applicable
Please note that Everplay is an offline music player. You need to put the song in the app’s document directory through iTunes file sharing or Wi-Fi sharing to play it. The app did not provide any online music playback or search service.