Advanced audio conversion, effortlessly convert between formats. dBpoweramp contains a multitude of audio tools in one: CD Ripper, Music Converter, Batch Converter, ID Tag Editor and Windows audio shell enhancements. Preloaded with essential codecs (mp3, wave, FLAC, m4a, Apple Lossless, AIFF), additional codecs can be installed from [Codec Central], as well as utility codecs that perform actions on audio files. After 21 days, the trial will end and revert to dBpoweramp Free edition (find out the difference between Reference and dBpoweramp Free, here). dBpoweramp is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, 32 and 64 bits.
dBpoweramp Music Converter Features:
- Convert audio files with elegant simplicity. mp3, mp4, m4a (iTunes / iPod), Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few!
- Support for multi-processor encoding
- Rip digitally recorded audio CDs (with CD Ripper)
- Batch convert large number of files in 1 click
- Windows Integration Contextual Info Tips, Audio Properties, Columns, Editing ID Tags
- DSP effects such as volume normalization or graphic equalizer [Power Pack Option]
- Command line encoding: invoke the encoder from the command line
- DSP effects – process audio with volume normalization or sample rate/bit conversion, with over 30 effects dBpoweramp is a complete mp3 converter
- dBpoweramp integrates into Windows Explorer, an mp3 converter as simple as a right click on the source file >> Convert to. Contextual information tips, Change ID-Tags are all provided.
dBpoweramp Music Converter 17.7 Changelog:
- bugfix: m4a decoder could add silence in the decoded file
- bugfix: floating point subject to some DSP effects corrupted audio
Download: dBpoweramp Music Converter 17.7 | 60.5 MB (shareware)
See: dBpowerAMP Music Converter Website
Get notified of all our software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware