Spotify is one of the world’s most popular music streaming services with over 47.7 million monthly active users. Its presence in over 90+ countries, a massive collection of music in all popular languages ââand genres, and an easy-to-use app interface are what make Spotify the common choice for music streaming on iOS. and Android.
However, one of the most reported issues with Spotify is the inability to download the songs from the app locally on the device.
Well, Spotify just like other music streaming services allows you to download and listen to songs offline if you have a premium subscription.
However, the app does not allow you to download songs to your device and listen to the songs without the app.
If you are looking for software that allows you to download Spotify songs locally to your device and listen to them without the Spotify app, then AudKit Spotify Music Converter is what you need.
What is AudKit Spotify Music Converter?
AudKit Software is a leading company providing a variety of user-friendly audio software solutions.
The AudKit Spotify Music Converter is among the company’s top rated software tools.
So, what exactly is the Spotify Music Converter from AudKit?
Well, as the name suggests, the software allows you to convert the music files which are featured in the Spotify app.
What can you convert music files to?
There are various file formats supported by the tool such as MP3, M4A, etc. which are commonly used and requested.
To learn more about AudKit Spotify Music Converter, let’s review the features of the software.
Features of AudKit Spotify Music Converter:
- Convert Spotify Music to All Popular Formats: AudKit Spotify Music Converter allows you to convert Spotify music files to any popular file format you need including MP3, FLAC, M4B, WAV, and M4A.
- 5x faster download and conversion: With this Spotify music converter, you can experience 5 times faster file and download conversion. So, you will be able to download a 5-minute Spotify music file after converting in just under a minute.
- Download your favorite songs, all at once: AudKit Music Converter for Spotify allows you to download all your favorite songs in one go. You can download up to 100 tracks at a time.
- Lossless music conversion: When using most music converters, the audio quality takes a hit after converting. However, with AudKit Spotify Music Converter, you enjoy 100% lossless audio quality even after conversion.
- Windows and macOS support: You can use AudKit Spotify Music Converter on all your Windows and macOS devices that you own without any restriction.
How to use AudKit Spotify Music Converter to download and listen to Spotify songs offline?
Here is how you can use AudKit Spotify Music Converter software to easily download and convert Spotify songs offline on your device.
- First of all, download AudKit Spotify Music Converter for Windows from here and for macOS from here.
- After installation, launch AudKit Spotify Music Converter on your computer.
- When prompted on the main screen, enter your product license key for AudKit Spotify Music Converter.
- After successfully registering your license, the software main menu screen will be displayed.
- Now copy / paste the link of the Spotify music file or playlist you want to download in the search bar. If you are trying to download multiple songs instead of a playlist, you can click the “+” icon and then add the links for all the songs you want to download.
- You can now set the output parameters of the audio file that will be downloaded. Parameters that can be set include format, channel, sample rate, and bit rate.
- Now you need to set the output destination of the downloaded music file. The destination path can be browsed and defined in the field in the lower left corner of the window.
- Once all the settings are done, click on the âConvertâ button located at the lower right corner of the AudKit Spotify Music Converter window.
- After clicking “Convert”, the process of downloading and converting your chosen audio file will start. Wait for the download / conversion to complete.
And that’s all. You have finished downloading and converting the Spotify music file on your computer.
The output music file will be stored in the destination location you set in step 7.
AudKit Spotify Music Converter is the best software for anyone who needs a tool to download Spotify music files for offline listening on their devices.
We hope you found the AudKit Spotify Music Converter review informative and easy to understand.
If you have used AudKit Spotify Music Converter to download and convert music files before, leave your review of the software in the comments below.